Thursday, January 28, 2016

To My Love...



To My Love....

Tonight is the last night of it just being us. Tomorrow starts a new chapter where you will be Dad and I will be Mom. Tomorrow everything changes. We will change. But I am not afraid of losing you or of losing us. Tomorrow we will be better. Stronger. More rooted.

Tomorrow we will become a family.

Thank you for working so hard to give us everything.
Thank you for never giving up on us or our family.
Thank you for being there for me when I was unable to be who I wanted to be.
Thank you for taking care of me when I was hurting.
Thank you for allowing me to grieve, but also for making me stand up and move forward.
Thank you for remembering each of our angels and missing them each day.
Thank you for being a worthy priesthood holder so that you could give me blessings to heal and have faith.
Thank you for having faith when I was lacking.
Thank you for each and every prayer.
Thank you for every wonderful adventure around the world and working so hard so we could use all the points and miles on celebrating us.
Thank you for pushing me into Crossfit. Working out with you is one of my favorite things to do.
Thank you for supporting me in different aspects of my career and allowing me to be a "stay at home wife".
Thank you for finding Penny and adding her to our lives. She made me a mama first and will always be our baby.
Thank you for loving her as you would a child and caring for her.
Thank you for supporting all of the foster and rescue dogs I brought in, even when they would poop on the floor.
Thank you for letting Penny have countless sleepovers with her friends and even allowing them to snuggle in the bed.
Thank you for sitting through countless doctor appointments, the good ones and the bad ones.
Thank you for wanting to find a way to bring these babies to Earth and giving up any dreams of owning a Maserati.
Thank you for making our house a home.
Thank you for your testimony and belief in our eternal family.

Thank you for loving me. All of me. The fat me, the skinny me, the crying me, the angry me, the scared me, the doubtful me, the tired me, the frustrated me......ALL OF ME.

You are my everything. You are my #1. Without you nothing is possible and without is not where I want to be.

I can't wait to see you as a father. I can't wait for our children to know you and your endless love for them. I can't wait to tell them how much you wanted them and how hard you worked to get them here.

Here's to a new chapter.
A new adventure.

I love you more than you will ever know.

Thank you for everything.

Love,

Me


Thank you for

No comments: